It's the Charm & Grace of a strong Woman that makes her....Unforgettable. ~~ JennyMcCarthy
Welcome to My World.....

By: Kanoe Iseri

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Keeping It Real.....

Love this motto.  After 30+ years of keeping everything inside and not communicating, I finally found my voice.  It's all tied into my need to delete all negativity from my life.  With that being said, I have made it a point to let those important to me know when something upsets or bothers me.  It's so cleansing to me...and I like being honest without hurt feelings. 

It takes a lot for me to not like someone, but if it does happen, I'm done.  No if, ands, or buts....I will cut you out of my life and not acknowledge you.  I will not be fake.  I will not be mean, but I will not bend over backwards for you anymore.  I'm done and its over.  I forgive, but I will never forget.  Goodbye and Best Wishes.

Just my character trait.  I live by Keeping It Real.........

No comments: