It's the Charm & Grace of a strong Woman that makes her....Unforgettable. ~~ JennyMcCarthy
Welcome to My World.....

By: Kanoe Iseri

Monday, November 29, 2010

Blessed.....With Hawaiian


Today I focus on another blessing in my life:  My Job.  Working for Hawaiian Airlines as a flight attendant for 14 years has provided me with a quality of life that has been so rewarding.  Although it is not the highest paying job, the perks that come with it have been priceless. My co-workers have become my 2nd family and I've met some lifelong friends.  It's so nice to come to work sometimes and surround myself with people who lift me up and make me laugh.  There are a handful that I know will be in my life til the end!  And each day is a new one, so variety makes the job less monotonous.  And after each flight, I go home with no stress!

My travel benefits have allowed me and my family the opportunity to go on vacations without breaking the bank.  It's so rewarding when I can provide a friend or family member with the chance to fly on my pass! In fact, earlier this year, My mom's terminally ill friend and his wife traveled on my pass to Las Vegas.  It was his last wish and they got to ride in First Class!  He was so happy and that made me happy!

So proud to be a part of Hawaiian Airlines.  In this economic time, there are people who are without jobs and I'm so blessed to have one.  Even more so, I am blessed to have one that makes me happy and continues to enrich my life in many ways.



No comments: