It's the Charm & Grace of a strong Woman that makes her....Unforgettable. ~~ JennyMcCarthy
Welcome to My World.....

By: Kanoe Iseri

Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Vacation Time....With the Family!


 It's that time of year already....Vacation time. Every November, my mom and I take a trip together to get away and relax. This year is going to be a little different. Our entire family is going!

Yes...The entire family.  This includes:  My second brother, Masa and his two sons, Kekoa and Keola. My mom, her bf Marvin, my niece Aubrey and grandmother.  Meeting us in the Mainland are:  My older brother Miles, his wife Gina, and their two daughters, Lauren and Grace. Miles and family are pictured below.


When we lost our father in 2004, my Mom made us promise to spend more time together.  She said that we will go on a trip together every year.  With careers and families, it is often difficult to get us together.  But when it comes to family, you  MAKE the time.  So, in the years since, we traveled to the snow in Lake Tahoe, Amusement Parks in California, and the relaxing life in Kona.....

San Francisco and San Jose...Here we come.  All of us....Together.  Mom has an Alcatraz tour, a Pro football game, and various tours planned while we are in the city.  And on Monday, our youngest Niece, Grace, will be baptized, with her Hawaiian ohana as witnesses.  I'm so excited!

So I'm looking forward to spending a whole week together....through Thanksgiving.  Making New Memories and Sharing Quality Time together is what Family Trips are all about. 


As I embark on this trip, I realize how blessed I am to have my Family. Time is the Best Gift.  Our lives are so hectic and busy....We fail to remember the true priorities in our lives.  My Attitude:  Vacation 2010 will be Amazing....Let the Fun Times Begin!!




No comments: