It's the Charm & Grace of a strong Woman that makes her....Unforgettable. ~~ JennyMcCarthy Welcome to My World.....
By: Kanoe Iseri
Halloween 2010......!
I LOVE Halloween! I love dressing up and will dedicate time and money on my costume. My favorite party each year is Crazy, Sexy, Ghoul.....Hosted by friends from the Slopes of Diamond Head Hui. This party always attracts thousands of enthusiastic adults who are ready to have fun! This year was no disappointment! I started planning my costume months ago, and I decided to go with a Moulin Rouge/Burlesque theme. Bought my custom-made costume and hat from ebay! Here I am in the red with party host and dear friend DH. Creative costumes were on display at this Aloha Tower Party!
My friend Kyle sewed flight attendant uniforms for a bunch of friends....hats, logo, purses! I was so impressed. They looked awesome!
Thanks to my special friends who made this night so much fun. This was party #1 of 3 for me.....Did I tell you that I love Halloween!!
No comments:
Post a Comment