It's the Charm & Grace of a strong Woman that makes her....Unforgettable. ~~ JennyMcCarthy
Welcome to My World.....

By: Kanoe Iseri

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blessed....With Grace

I usually spend my Sundays reflecting on my week and acknowledging the Blessings that surround my life. Although at times I take them for granted, I realize how Blessed I am. Today I choose to focus on one such blessing: She is my niece, Grace.


Today my older brother, Miles, called from his home in San Jose. We talked for a half hour and I ended up having a breakdown. I think I was holding it all in and felt like I needed to confide in him. Of course, I felt better afterwards. My entire family will be visiting him in a few weeks. We will catch a pro football game, spend Thanksgiving together and witness the baptism of Grace. I am her Godmother!

Grace is such a blessing. She brings a smile to my face and everyone says she reminds them of me. Although I see her once every few months, she is always so happy to see me. There is an innocence about her that is so precious to me.


I love you Grace. Aunty Kanoe can't wait to see you!

No comments: