It's the Charm & Grace of a strong Woman that makes her....Unforgettable. ~~ JennyMcCarthy
Welcome to My World.....

By: Kanoe Iseri

Monday, December 6, 2010

Blessed......With Laughter


Laughter.....May It Always Surround Me.  It's so rewarding to just laugh.   About anything and everything. Laughter is good for you in every way. I enjoy surrounding myself with goofy and silly things that boost my spirits and make me smile, like this picture of Miss Piggy.  I used this as my Facebook profile picture and I was just laughing everytime I saw it!

I sent this picture of a cute monkey via text to my friend, Alice, who needed a laugh.  I wrote, "Do you like my nails?"  She text me immediately to say that she was laughing hysterically!  I was so glad I could make her smile.

So on this Sunday, as on every Sunday, I choose to focus on how blessed I am to be surrounded by Laughter.  It is the best medicine and will continue to be the one thing that will always make me happy.......

No comments: