It's the Charm & Grace of a strong Woman that makes her....Unforgettable. ~~ JennyMcCarthy
Welcome to My World.....

By: Kanoe Iseri

Friday, December 17, 2010

Birthdays....And A Beauty Queen!


I've been surrounded by Celebrations! First of all, I'd like to Congratulate a dear friend of mine, Lorrie Chong, for capturing the title of Miss Hawaii Chinese. A beautiful woman inside and out.....I was honored to attend her Coronation and witness her being crowned by her father.  It was a magical and beautiful sight.  Congratulations again Lorrie!


Good Luck to you as you compete in the upcoming Miss Chinatown USA.  <3 You......



Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays.....!!!

Kyle's Birthday at The Red Dragon...Hilton Hawaiian Village: 



A classy red/black themed party, this new venue was filled with beautiful people all there to celebrate the birthday of a great guy!  Anyone who is in the Honolulu Nightlife scene knows and adores him....Hence, a wonderful crowd of people were there to celebrate his Special Birthday.  Tables lined the room inside, and the outside area was so amazing because it was situated just along the lagoon.  The after-party was at Pearl....Kyle, do you remember being there? 

Daryl's Birthday at his LA Image Entertainment Center....Sand Island.

Happy Birthday Daryl!  Here is another wonderful person who has been a dear friend for many years.  We celebrated with him at his new Entertainment Center near Sand Island.  If you are a Rock Band fan, you will love this place.  He has it set up and ready to go.  I didn't know he was a great singer....Wow!



It was a fun and casual night with a group of intimate friends.  And I loved his well-stocked bar....Lots of good adult beverages! I know we will be celebrating many more birthdays here.  Hope you had a fun night Daryl!

Davey's Birthday.....Pearl



Happy Birthday Davey!  Of course, we celebrated his birthday at our favorite club...Pearl.  Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen him intoxicated.  Even this night....Always under control.  And always watching out for us.  A gentle and great guy....It's been a pleasure getting to know him over the year.  Glad I was there to celebrate with him too!
It's been so much fun celebrating with my friends.....


Thank you for making my social life so COLORFUL......Xoxo.


No comments: